Thursday, February 3, 2022

No Valentines exchange...

💔 

I am sorry all! If you read the message that came home from the school you will already know that we will not be exchanging valentines this year in consideration of the ongoing covid challenges.

An additional note in regards to home reading books, I will be isolating folders for a day before exchanging books to ensure all our friends are kept safe. Please know that when books are returned it will be a full 24hrs before I send a new one. Please use epic books (level 'A') books to fill the off days. If you need help with accessing this please let me know. I can set up a teams meeting to show you how to use and access these books.

Once your child has memorized the sight words on the ring that has been sent home, please have your child tell me so that I can test them and give them five new words to work on. Many of these words cannot be sounded out. We call them rule breaker words. They make up approximately 75% of what we read. 

Please make sure you are connecting to the Google Classroom Please email me asap if you need assistance! aediduch@cbe.ab.ca

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Library Program: Earn Chromebooks and ipads

  Over the summer months, Calgary Public Library offers the Ultimate Summer Challenge, a fun, free program that keeps kids and teens learnin...